Monday, November 26, 2012

The Voice That Always Returns



The first time I heard the voice was when my cousin accidentally shared it on a social networking site. I didn't understand much of what it sang the first few times, but there was something in the voice and the music that made me stop and listen again.

I had no clue what movie this was, I didn't know who the singer was, but I did listen to it back on loop mode. I didn't know it then, but the voice would be powerful enough to pull me all the way to Kolkata, just like that, just to experience this magic in person, to see if it would still be as magical and haunting as it sounded to my ears so many miles away.


READ THE COMPLETE ARTICLE HERE


- Debolina Raja Gupta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...